Honeylu’s offers classes to educate our customers on various trends in the coffee industry and on how to elevate your coffee game at home. Our classes are perfect for corporate team-building events, private parties or an HOA resident event. Classes can be held at our Prosper or McKinney location or we can come to you!
Coffee 101 Class
- A brief history of the origins of coffee, how and where it is grown, harvested and processed.
- An exploration of taste profiles of coffees from different regions around the world.
- An overview of various brewing methods and how they create different flavor profiles.
Coffee Cupping Class
- Takes a deep dive into various flavor profiles stemming from different growing regions, varietals, altitudes, and processing techniques from coffees grown in the “Coffee Belt” around the world.
- There is a focus on how subtle changes to grind settings, water temperatures and contact times impact the taste of your coffee.
We do schedule classes that are open to the public – please check back here for updates or feel free to reach out.
If you would like to schedule a class, please fill out our form with some basic details and we will contact you within 24 hours.